Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another welcome, and I'm gonna need to see some ID

Hello, Missing Readers! I unfortunately forgot to mention in my previous introduction that I'll be asking new members for a mini-profile, just so we could get to know each other better. Please include whatever name you'd like the rest of the world to call you, your birthday (you may spare the birth year - I am forgiving), your location, and a three to five sentence description of yourself. Also, a photo would be appreciated, lest you're content with being the faceless member for the rest of your stay.

Please email them to me as soon as you read this. Like, right now.

Also, if you have friends, lovers, or have seen random strangers with the potential of being a Missing Reader, feel free to invite them. This is a non-discriminating book club. We will love you, no matter what.

Lastly, I have a Twitter account. So I could keep track of your daily lives. Daily.

Read hard, my friend.

- The Missing Reader

No comments: